So, it's been such a boring couple of weeks...no?...well, I guess it was just me then.
Elsewhere in the world, people made way too big of a deal out of a wedding. And some guy got shot. Closer to home, a friend bought a house, though I'm too far to help out as much as I would be. And way close to home, my in-home-care client passed away. So I'm a little sad for the family (who were so wonderful) & short in hours again.
On the other hand,...the wedding is finally over and like political ads, once over-all the crap goes away. Though it was also nudged off the front page by that guy getting shot. (hee hee hee) I know I shouldn't take pleasure in someone being killed, but in this case, I can't help myself. An eye for an eye and all that. It also helped fire a large, angry debate between myself and 2 old friends I know now online. Which, on my side, helped relieve some stress. (That might just be me.)
And though I feel bad for now being able to help out, I know they understand than I would be there if I could. I could look at it as a great excuse to get out of some hard work. ;) But instead, I feel like I'm missing out on some great fun. I've planned a trip, though, so I'll be there to help out soon!
And finally, I've been getting more hours with the paper (2nd job) recently, and last night after a meeting at work (1st job - in-home-care), I had a long talk with 2 of the owners. By the end, it sounds like I may be doing some marketing for the company (don't worry-no sales), so that may help in the meantime, too.
Trying to keep that chin up, look for the positive side and keep faith that things will always work out. (Even if it really annoying not being able to see the end at the time.)
Ah, balance.
OH! And I forgot to mention, I Loved hearing that the President's speech interupted Trump's show. :D
ReplyDeleteAnd I love Jon Stewart's Monday show! Hulu has it if you missed it! Go.Watch.Now
Kimba:
ReplyDeleteAt least, we know that you have two hands. :^)
Now, on the other hand, if you had said, "On the other chin..." :^)
Change of chin...I like it!
ReplyDelete