Thursday, July 28, 2011

From the Edge

Well hello blog-people,
Whether or not anyone's noticed, I haven't been around. (In more ways than one.)
So, this is my confession...as much of it as I feel like putting online at the moment at least.
I've hit a deep depression, and every time I've tried to start to write something, it's either turns out to be something really not for a blog like this or I just don't come up with anything worthwhile. Most of the time I've just given up.
So, I've finally decided to stop trying so hard to write something 'just for the blog' and just write things I come up with. Dark, depressing or not. Just a warning to any who chose to continue to follow, some of these may not be as cheery as you might hope. (Though, honestly, I don't know how bubbly and happy they were in the past.)
I'm going to try and write more as I try to work my way through this. And hopefully come to a better place between myself and the world around me.

5 comments:

  1. I am reading, regardless of what it is. It's good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimba:

    Just write honestly about anything that is on your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're willing to read your darkest thoughts, sometimes getting them out is the best therapy! I find some of the best ideas for dealing with situations come from fellow bloggers! Do rant away :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember, it's your blog, you can do what you want. Just as long as you don't set up the boiling cauldron on the roof in the middle of a lightning storm while wearing the black cape and hat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for your support. and yes, i felt better already getting that rant out...as rants usually do.

    Skinny: how did you know how i spend my friday nights?!

    ReplyDelete